We make sure that our office stays up-to-date on new infection control recommendations by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Changes you’ll notice on your next visit
- We have installed medical grade Oransi air purifiers with HEPA filters in our office as well as Germ Guardian pluggable UV-C air sanitizers to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
- We have added the use of an anti-bacterial fogger aside from wiping down and disinfecting equipment and chairs between patients.
- You will be asked screening questions and your body temperature will be taken using a non- contact forehead thermometer.
- We will be using universal barrier precautions and personal protective equipment.
- Patients will be given a pre-procedural oral antiseptic mouth rinse. • To minimize droplets and aerosols during treatment, we will be using the ADS extra-oral dental suction system as well as the DryShield isolation system to reduce the risk of infection, aerosols and splatter.
- Call or text our office at (650) 917-1077 when you arrive for your appointment so we can let you know when the treatment room has been thoroughly disinfected and it’s time to come in. This will also allow us to ensure social distancing between patients.
- Please wear a mask and use the provided hand sanitizers upon entering our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- We will no longer be able to offer you the use of magazines and children’s toys to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- The doctor and assistant will be changing their personal protective equipment (PPE) for every patient.
- When we contact you to confirm your appointment, we will ask you some health questions related to COVID-19 and when you come in for your appointment you will be asked the same questions to make sure nothing has changed.